Tuesday, October 28, 2008

W ... T ... F ..?

Okay, get this ...

Heart of New Hampshire (a publisher and parent company of the Going Green Expos) are claiming bankruptcy. Oh my holy sh*t.

At the above link, the company sites lack of available credit and lack of sponsors as their main reasons for filing chapter 7.

I'm simply blown away. What kind of times are we living in? First people's homes, then their 401Ks, now their vested interests are getting flushed by our horrible economy.

What's next? Is my job next? My parent's? My sister's? My boyfriend's? It's finally hitting me, all of this bottoming-out-all-around-economic-failure.

It makes me scared. I'm afraid for all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hear ya on this one. the school is having a hard time as well. parents are having a hard time coming up with money to send their kids to school. its going to be a rough couple of years for everyone i think.