Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Can you smell what Barack is cooking?

We watched the inauguration ceremonies at the office today. Everyone sat still and took in his speech, which included mentions of environmental stewardship and responsible use of resources. On the eve of such a time of transformation, I thought I would share this hilarious caricature of the last administration, courtesy of Grist.org.

Bush as a Simpson Character.

The possibilities for our future seem endless right now- though conservatives (like my parents) are wringing their hands at the thought of a Democrat let loose on our poor (literally) society- and I'm pleased to see such a universal push for change on behalf of our planet.

I am dizzied by the potential.

Happy Inauguration Day, everyone!
Viva la revolucion!

1 comment:

Dan Brian said...

Ha! I think a position at the NY Post just opened up for you.