Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday ... time for a PHOTO BLOG!

So, I know it's been a while since I've been able to upload my own photos to this here bloggy-wog ... but I've come back with a vengeance!

That being said .... here are some photos of

1) planting Bok Choy in the early spring wetness.





... and 2) Some more photos of WILD NH DAY!






Mark and I will be farther north this weekend ... we're dog-sitting for a friend. We're lucky because they live on a small pond in the lakes region- my friend Katie tells me that their resident blue heron is sitting on eggs at the moment! Perhaps I can get just close enough to get some photos (but not so close that she knows I'm there). Thank goodness for zoom lenses! If anything, I'll get some beautiful spring shots during the fantastic weather we're supposed to have.

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend!
Be good, be outside, be with nature, be wise, be happy.

Love,
Say

No comments: