Thursday, March 6, 2008

Idle hands make the devils work.

I apologize for my lack of posting the past day or two- this job keeps me busy, that's for sure. I had the opportunity to sit down with the vice president of the Forest Society, Jack Savage, today- what an interesting guy, such a pleasure to speak with. I admire his passion for forest preservation. We had a great interaction today and I hope we can meet to chat again soon.

In other news: my green decor section of the Hippo got printed yesterday! Hooray!

You can see the feature piece at www.hippopress.com. I haven't gone into checking it myself (to see if my section is available) and I probably should have, but you guys can tell me if it's there or not, right?

What I really wanted to talk about today- and no longer have time to do so until tomorrow morning- is something like this.

I see it happening all the time and I hear the arguments that people make in defense. I totally understand, but in the long run, would you rather drive with cold hands for a few minutes or a lung full of smog in a few years? I would take the former, but that's just me.

Tomorrow- I will get into this subject a bit more. For now, happy Thirsty Thursday ya'll! Remember- drink draught! Hehehe.

Hugs, trees, birds and bees,
*Say

No comments: